HR Project Manager Workday
Poziție: Nu este specificat
Localizare: Zürich, Elveția
Metoda de colaborare: Doar proiect
Tarif pe oră: Nu este specificat
Ultima actualizare: 23.01.2023
Descrierea și cerințele proiectului
Tasks & Responsibilities
As HR Project Manager you are responsible for the implementation of Workday as Core HR System.
Your tasks will include:
Workday module design, rollout and implementation
· Successfully manage delivery of Workday HCM projects.
· Create project plan, manage day to day monitoring tasks and activities. Initiating corrective action where necessary in order to keep the project on track.
· Managing contract based on agreed scope as defined in Statement of Work. Manage scope creep, ensure Change Requests are clearly called out, agreed and impacted against timeline
· Managing client expectations. Assist client project manager managing project delivery, monitoring tasks and progress of client specific activities.
· Continually assessing action items, risks and issues maintaining risk and issue logs, and contingency plans.
· Prepare Steering Committee Report and escalating any issues, as appropriate, in a timely manner.
· Monitoring and communication of decisions made by the customer.
· Close monitoring and reporting on project budget.
· Identify all stakeholders, both direct and indirect, and determine level of involvement needed for project success.
· Work closely with Change Management Manager and Corporate Communications to ensure appropriate change management activities are defined and included in all project plans.
Post-Implementation Transition and Evaluation
· Support the ongoing development of best practices and tools for the workday project management and execution.
· Ensure comprehensive and seamless project post-implementation transition.
· 5+ years experience with Workday HCM in one or more of the following modules: Recruiting, Advanced Compensation, Payroll, Learning, Workday Help, Peakon, Prism
· Strong business acumen
· Striving between operational activities and strategic initiatives
· With your strong communication skills you are able to collaborate and motivate teams
· You are fluent in English, have good German skills
Nice to Haves
· Workday EM/PM Certified
· Experience with global client delivery or project teams